Xperien has introduced an industry standard called Certified Refurbished System (CRS) to ensure refurbished systems are ISO certified and audited. The CRS trademark offers a stamp of assurance and a promise to deliver quality, value for money and integrity in every product sold.
Refurbishment helps curb electronic waste by lengthening the lifecycle of electronic equipment. More importantly, by purchasing a refurbished system, one automatically contributes to the reduction of carbon dioxide in our atmosphere, promotes a greener planet and creates a better future for generations to come by going green.
Genuine Microsoft Licensing
If your computer is not legitimately licensed you can expect the following:
- No Product Updates
- Visit Supplier for Activation Issues
Integrity testing requires 3rd party software:
- Aiken Workbench
After Sales Service
- Grade-A products have a 99.5% Working Rate
- Immediate Swap Out for Faulty Equipment
- Repairs Turnaround is Next Day
- These Features Are Better Than
- Services Offered With Most New Equipment
Is your Supplier Backed by ISO-9001 Certification; or other accreditation?
- NOT FREEWARE